Friday, October 22, 2010

Go, Karen, Go!

Our very own Karen Lee is running in a Half Marathon this Sunday! She's been diligently training and preparing, and we are proud of what she is about to accomplish. And we want to encourage her before the big day arrives. Here are some words of affirmation for Karen!



"Karen, you have a wonderful spirit and I know you'll run your heart out! Enjoy the experience and feelings along the way."

-Adrian Estabrook







"Go Karen! You can do anything you put your mind to!"

-Michelle Evans Samuel







"Karen, best of luck on Sunday's marathon. Participating in it shows how energetic and hard working you are. We know you will do great!!"

-Andres Tamayo






"Go Karen!!! Have a great time. Hopefully you'll see Ashay - he's running too!"

-Akemi Dalvi






"Karen, we are so proud of you! Your dedication and training inspire us. Way to go!"

-Renee Roederer





"I wish you all the best. I know you're determined and dedicated, just from working with you. I pray that God is with you during the race as you cross that finish line."

-Eddie Char

1 comment:

  1. Thanks everybody for the words of encouragement!!! I really needed it today after an exhausting day at work. I will use your words to help me keep going. Please keep me in your prayers and that I will remember that all things are possible through God.

    ReplyDelete